How does home monitoring work in Salinas?
You’ve now realize that a home security system is a worthwhile option for protecting your property and loved ones. You even like the thought of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy conservation to your day. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added layer of protection is worth every penny.
See how Salinas home monitoring works
If having round-the-clock access to skilled security representatives sounds like a good idea to you, you’re ready to think about home monitoring. Although they are always just seconds away when needed, that isn’t suggesting they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t find them viewing your property or reviewing your camera footage. Rather, they spring to action the moment an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your command center then relays the notification instantly to your monitoring team.
- A smart home monitoring representative will then contact you to authenticate the situation and inquire about your safety.
- If the monitoring agent is unable to contact you, they will instantly notify emergency assistance.
- Your monitoring staff is there to guide you through the situation and will serve as the primary touch point for emergency personnel whenever you are not at home.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring representatives are tied to your property through your smart sensors and alarms. This is more than just a sense of peace as you have real, trained professionals to help you when you need them most.
Defending your home, even when you’re off site
Having round-the-clock assistance on call to help with an emergency is nice when you’re on site as you’ll be busy ensuring those in your family are away from harm. It’s even more vital when a crisis occurs when you’re away. Imagine your smoke detector going off or an access point sensor setting your alarm off when you’re on a trip. What will occur when there isn’t anyone there to heed the warning of the high-volume siren? By integrating round-the-clock monitoring, your property is always defended, no matter your location.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Salinas home monitoring
You might consider your Vivint Smart Hub as the core of your home security system. All signals from components are directed through this important, networked interface. Along with being your direct link to monitoring professionals, the smart hub offers these extra advantages:
- Emergency button to get in contact with your home monitoring specialists
- Two-way audio feature letting you converse straight to your monitoring team
- You have the ability to request help with any sort of concern, including medical matters
If you can’t find your phone when a crisis occurs, you can still speak with your monitoring staff straight through your control panel.
Request home monitoring with your advanced Salinas security system
Leave it to the professionals at Vivint and order a comprehensive Salinas smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, fire alarms, and entrypoint sensors you require. We understand the significance of monitoring which is why it comes with our core packages. If you would like to boost your property’s defense, place a call to (831) 400-5196 or fill out the form on this page to start.