You’ve now realize that a home security system is a worthwhile option for protecting your property and loved ones. You even like the thought of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy conservation to your day. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added layer of protection is worth every penny.
See how Salinas home monitoring works
If having round-the-clock access to skilled security representatives sounds like a good idea to you, you’re ready to think about home monitoring. Although they are always just seconds away when needed, that isn’t suggesting they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t find them viewing your property or reviewing your camera footage. Rather, they spring to action the moment an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your command center then relays the notification instantly to your monitoring team.
- A smart home monitoring representative will then contact you to authenticate the situation and inquire about your safety.
- If the monitoring agent is unable to contact you, they will instantly notify emergency assistance.
- Your monitoring staff is there to guide you through the situation and will serve as the primary touch point for emergency personnel whenever you are not at home.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring representatives are tied to your property through your smart sensors and alarms. This is more than just a sense of peace as you have real, trained professionals to help you when you need them most.